[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stramm family from Nikolajewka

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sun Sep 2 07:08:16 PDT 2007

The following message was received from
Germany.  She does not subscribe to our list.  If
you can help, please respond directly to her at Hacker.Manuela at online.de

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html

I am looking for information about the Ludwig
Stramm family from Nikolajewka.  Ludwig was born
there in 1878 and died there in 1928.  His first
wife was Julianna Preuss and his second was my
great grandmother Emilie Jechalski.

I cannot find anything more about Ludwig
Stramm.  I would like to know who Ludwig's
parents were and if there are other relatives of
the Stramm family from Rokin, Kreis Luzk.  Can anyone help me further?

With friendly greetings,
Manuela