[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Eichstaedt in Volhynia

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Fri Sep 7 06:09:11 PDT 2007

Christel is a member of our mailing list but is
not comfortable writing in English.  Here is a
translation of her message.  If you can help, you
can respond to her personally in English or to
the list.  Note - she is already aware of the St.
Petersburg extractions online.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html

I don't speak English and must confer with you.

My grandmother Friedericke Eichstaedt was born on
28 Nov 1864 in Bielow, Russia.  I believ Bielow was near Klewan, Kreis Rowno.

On her death record it was remarked that her
parents Johann Eichstaedt and Julianna Mandau
died in Volhynia.  Our family (Braun) does not
know where the Eichstaedts came from.

Several Eichastaedts were in Volhynia. A
Freidrich Eichstaedt  [ hat (lt. ???) ]  birth
record, my uncle Heinrich in Rshadowka baptized.

My question is if anyone has expereience or
documentation from around Rowno in this time period.

Thank you and best greetings.
Christel Romanazzi,geb. Braun
<mailto:christel.romanazzi at gmx.de>christel.romanazzi at gmx.de