[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] post wwi immigration

Otto otto at schienke.com
Tue Apr 15 07:03:03 PDT 2008

Morning Rhonda,
'Russian German families' is not specific enough of a description.
Volhynia? Russian Poland? North or South?
Common ports were Hamburg, Bremen, Gdansk, and I even found one
sailing from Goteburg, Sweden in 1926.

There were other ports of exit-

Pale documents can be properly digitally photographed and then
enhanced in a pixel manipulation application to make them readable.

On Apr 15, 2008, at 9:44 AM, gary and rhonda simpson wrote:
> Does anyone know what year and what ports our Russian German families
> started to emigrate from (excluding Great Britain...I've exhausted
> that
> road) after WWI.  I'm at a loss for the last part of the family who
> came
> prior to July 1920 but after 1915. (unless of course they were on
> one of
> those pages in 1914 or 1915 that is too pale to read in which case
> I'm done
> for!
> I am looking for a Lydia Radons, Gerhard Yeske (Yessie Gessie) and
> Zelma
> Yeske (Yessie Gessie), both Gerhard and Zelma will be children,
> travelling
> with Lydia who is an aunt of sorts and soon to be their step mom..
> Thank you in advance
> Rhonda Simpson

. .   Otto
          " The Zen moment..." wk. of March 23, 2008-