[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] A3342-EWZ50-C006

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 2 08:53:19 PDT 2008

For a reference point, note that Radomyschl, a Lutheran Parish
centre, is located roughly 85 km due west of Kiev or about 50 km NE
of Zhitomir.

Romansdorf is about 14 km N of Radomyschl.  Olisarowka is about 56 km
NNE of Radomyschl.

Karolowka is a problem.  The Stumpp map shows one located just a few
km west of Olisarowka but I have never found a topgraphical map that
verifies such a location.  The nearest ones I could find to there are
22 km NNE of Olisarowka or 24 km NW of Olisarowka.  This is a very
common place name.  Stumpp may be correct with the name only existing
for a few years or it is one of those further away.

See the SGGEE Map page for pointers to maps that show these locations.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca