[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Johanna Arndt from Wolhynia/Shitomir

Gess Ellwanger gess.ellwanger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:53:57 PDT 2008

My mother, JOHANNA ARNDT, the third daughter of Rudolph Arndt and Emilia
(Stebner) Arndt, was  born November 1913, probably  in Shitomir, Wolhynia,
Ukraine, as were her two older sisters and her father. I would like to have
access to her birth certificate or maybe her baptism certificate. I have
copy of a Baptism Certificate of her father, Rudolph Arndt, dated October
17, 1884. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Gess Ellwanger