[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian Passports from Volyhnia

Darrel Goth gothdarrel at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 14:34:24 PDT 2008

I have copies of the  Russian Passports for my Weber and Maser families when they came over from Niespodzianka II (Rovno) and Karolinen or Karolinendorf, Volyhnia to Canada in 1903 and 1913. If there are any SGGEE members or anyone else out there that could possibly be able to give me further information from these documents as they are in Russian, German, and French please send me an email and I will forward them to you.
  Thanks.

SGGEE helped me locate the German colony where Gottlieb and Julianna Weber came from in Russia. Ko (colony) Niespodzianka II (On the money order receipt that Gottlieb Weber sent to his wife Julianna, it had the address Nespodsjanka II (spelling variations: Nesodianka II or Nespodianka II) post Tutschin, Wolynia, Russia. The location of this place is about 6KM NE of Tutschin.)  I am still looking for the shipmanifest when Gottlieb Weber and his son-in-law and daughter, Emil Ritter (with his wife Amelia), came to Beausejour, Canada in 1900 from Volyhnia. I have searched high and low through hundreds of passenger list sites on the web, but no luck yet. I have the one for Gottlieb's wife, Julianna, and sons, Wilhelm and Emil, when they came in 1903 to Beausejour, Canada.

I noticed one member now deceased has Masers from his side of his family located in
  Karolinendorf, Volyhnia towns as my Masers. I am thinking there is a good possible family connection there. Does anyone know of any living relatives of George and Doris Maser from Kenmore, Washington that I could contact to do a follow up on this?

  I am a new member to this awesome site and really appreciate the help given so far from the members.

  Darrel

Darrel Goth
2000 W 6th St #101
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
605-291-9423
  gothdarrel at yahoo.com
  Volunteers of America-Dakotas
  Group Life Supervisor-West Oaks Crisis Diversion
VFW Ronald Westby Post 2638 Commander
Lake County DAV Van Transportation Coordinator