[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lowiguz near Turek?

theBs at gmx.de theBs at gmx.de
Wed Aug 13 11:45:01 PDT 2008

Hello list members,

my husband and I will go on a trip to Poland tomorrow morning. Our plan had been to visit Silesia, but now we decided spontaneously that we will also go to Poznan - if there is enough time.

In the SGGEE database there are listed many people with the name Graumann that were born in "Lowiguz, Turek, Poznan". There is a Lowiguz near Zielona Gora near the German border, but unfortunately I can't find a Lowiguz near Turek. Can someone give me a hint?

Thank you,

Tina Burek
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03