[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Arndt Familie.

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Aug 16 08:13:53 PDT 2008

Gessy,

As a correction to what Al Muth has noted, there is a free version of
the St. Petersburg search engine on the SGGEE website at
http://www.sggee.org/databases

I looked briefly for your data using that search engine, but did not
find any Rudolf born in 1884- was he a Lutheran?  I also did not find
any Emilie Stebner, except for 3 that were born in 1880 or earlier, so I
assume that none are the Emilie you seek.   Again, was she a Lutheran?
The St. Petersburg records only contain Lutheran records.

Gary Warner
SGGEE