[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Administrative message Re: Please connect with me :)

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 20 06:06:29 PDT 2008

Reunion.com is a genealogical spammer.   Please do not give them your
business.  We have managed to keep them off our system in other ways
but they have now found a way to break through using unsuspecting registrants.

And - we would ask that everyone on this list be careful who they
sign on with.  This is the second time in the past week that this
type of message has been distributed on our Mailing List because
companies such as this either with or without your permission, hijack
the addresses on file in YOUR computer.

I repeat - DO NOT sign up with reunion.com.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca