[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pastor Thun in Prussia

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Mon Aug 25 05:36:36 PDT 2008

The following message was received on our "contact" address.  This
person does not subscribe to our mailing list so, if you can help,
please communicate directly with him.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html

To Whom It may concern,  I am trying to find information relating to
Pastor Julius Fredich Thun of Kloleschin, West Prussia, Germany.  A
Lutheran minister believed to have come through studies at the Kropp
Seminary.  Also Anna Katharine Kothe formerly Heim of Pader Corn,
Westfalen Germany.  Pastor Thun was later married to Anna Kothe as
they migrated to Australia in the Late 1800s or early 1900s.Is the
family name of Thun a branch of the Thun from much earlier times.
Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Russell Newham
Project Manager
Focus - Chermside
M: 0404 811 844