[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volunteer for a FAQ page?

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 25 08:23:27 PDT 2008

Erwin's recent question suggests that it would be helpful to have a FAQ page on our site for newcomers.  Would anyone out there be interested in writing such a page?

It would consist perhaps of no more than a dozen or so questions that a newbie might ask along with simple, brief responses to those questions.  Two or more people could even collaborate on this so long as one takes responsibility for the final product.  It may also be subject to editing.

No web experience is needed.  Just type it up in a word processor and we will convert it for use on our site.

Jerry Frank
SGGEE Webmaster