[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Records for Zhitomir Parish

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 30 06:17:39 PDT 2008

Maria,

1224590 is only an OLD summary index of available
records for the two regions created back in the
early 1990s by Ewald Wuschke.  Our lists at
http://www.sggee.org/church_parishes/LutheransInVolhyniaKievPodolia
and at
http://www.sggee.org/church_parishes/LutheransInRusPoland.html
are more current and up-to-date.

492794 is the same film that contains the 1801 to
1841 records which have been indexed by us and
which are included in our databases.  I'm a
little less certain about what is on the other
more recent pages.  Perhaps someone else can
expand on that.  Any membership lists (or
communion lists) that appear in some documents
are simply just that - lists of people with no associated data.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca