[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schielmann/Schwebs

Marcin Nawrocki m.nawrocki at orange.pl
Wed Dec 10 13:49:45 PST 2008

Hello
I am looking for the informations about german colonists in the
Dobriner Land and especially about the family SCHIELMANN. My great
great grandfather Friedrich Schielmann was born in 1852 in KUJAWA next
to OSIEK (OSEK) by the prussian border.

Besides I look for the details about SCHWEBS family from Wilhelmsberg
[Zbiczno] or small villages around, in Landkreis Strasburg. My great
great great grand father  lived over there.

I will be very grateful about the help or any suggestions

Best regards from Warsaw

Marcin