[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1916 Canadian Census

DrVbuzz at aol.com DrVbuzz at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 17:10:26 PST 2008

The Family Search Indexing project announced this afternoon that the 1916
Canadian Census Indexing project is now 100% complete.  It is my  understanding
that it will now be double checked and will not be available for  searching
until that is completed.  I'm one of those who is anxious to look  and hopefully
confirm some information and thought our list may have others with  a similar
interest.

The Indexing Project decided to concentrate on this Census, and I'm sure it
will be of interest to this board and the members of SGGEE.

Victor Gess
Researching in Poland and  Volhynia
Gering/Gess/Jeske/Jess/Kwast/Mildner/Rode/Wonnick-ek-eck/Riske
IwanokaJulianowka/Karlswalde/Moczulki/Satyjew/Shinufka
Bielsko/Chmielewo/Kalisch/Karolinow/Plock