[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] looking for village or town Olynszak

Brigitte bne at brigitteneumann.com
Sat Dec 13 08:07:58 PST 2008

Hello,

my grandparents were under those people who had been banished from the
district around Warszawa to central russia. There one uncle was born in
april 1916 at Krasny Kut /Saratow. In one dokument I found the location of
born for the next uncle at OLYNSZAK in october 1918. This village/town I
cann´t find.

My father told me, that his mother told him, that they were in Sibiria and
that they came back after first world war traveling from village to village
as they earned the money for further journey. So this village could be
anywhere between Siberia and Polen.

I would be thankfull for any help

Brigitte from Belgium