[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1945 Konigsberg, East Prussia

Susie Lewis lewisinwaterloo at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 12:22:19 PST 2008

I am looking for any one related or connected to any of the following
people/families who were located around the area of Konigsberg, East Prussia
immediately prior and during World War 2:

Plowes of Stolzenberg
Gottschling of Tiefensee
Roh of Heiligenbeil
Niesses near Bomben, Gehau or Zinthen
Rudolf Tonn of Bomben, Landesschutz soldier stationed in Insterberg
Ursula Dietrich and her mother Mrs.Dietrich from Tilsit -settled in
Schleswig Holstein, Germany

Renate born about 1940 a refugee girl from Konigsberg who fled East Prussia
departing Pilau on board the boat 'Moewe' Feb 1945 then settled in Schleswig
Holstein, Northern Germany after being reunited with her mother with help
from the Red Cross.

These people and my family where closely connected and we could benefit from
sharing our stories.