[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Article, The German Baptist Movement in Volhynia

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Sat Dec 20 13:11:43 PST 2008

Since I have done extensive research on the history of Baptists in Volhynia, people frequently write to me asking for information about this group of believers in Russia (now Ukraine).  Well, I have just completed a lengthy article on "The German Baptist Movement in Volhynia" and posted it on my website at www.volhyna.org  If interested in checking it out and bookmarking it for future reference, go to the site and click on Resources, then Baptists.  Its the first in a whole series of articles on Baptists in Volhynia.  The article includes a number of photos.

Donald N. Miller
Tour Escort, Volhynian Village Adventure Tours.