[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Alexandrowka - Alwine Müller b1875

Maria Mikolics mikolicsm at westnet.com.au
Thu Dec 25 02:04:26 PST 2008

Christmas Greetings to you all from warm & sunny Western Australia!

Thanks so much to everyone who replied so quickly to my post.

Unfortunately I have no confirmed information regarding my great grandmother's parents. I did receive some information from a researcher that indicated her parents were Johann Johann & Caroline Miller as per census record Horoshki volost, Zhitomir Uezd 1897. However, I'm now not so certain of this information as Alwine's age at census would mean that she was born c1883 (assuming the information provided re age was correct) - which is very different to the year given in her death record.

According to her death record my great grandmother's full name was Alwine Eleonore Müller and she was born 5 December 1875. At this stage I'm thinking I need to see if I can find a record for an Alwine Müller born on this date and take it from there. Also mentioned on her death record is that she was evangelisch.

Maria Mikolics
Western Australia

RESEARCHING:
HUNGARY (Csatka, Borzavár, Bakonybánk, Tápszentmiklós, Kecskemét, Nagykorös, Kerekegyháza, Kocsér) - Mikolics, Nyúl-Tóth, Karner, Major, Csonka, Nagy, Jakab, Borbe, Krucse, Marsa, Gál, Major, Florián, Koczek, Horváth
GERMANY/PRUSSIA (Bublitz, Drawehn, Grumsdorf, Illowo) - Zemke, Stremel, Bork, Miller/Müller
UKRAINE (Alexandrowka, Cheremoshne) - Miller/Müller, Stremel