[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brazil/Schendel/Schindel, was Translation help!!

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 30 17:47:11 PST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of
Nks883 at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 6:17 PM
To: marciaradis at msn.com; ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation help!!

To all SGGEE members...I am also searching for relatives who settled in
Brazil.  The surname is Schindel, but they used Schendel as the spelling of
the
last name.  Samuel Schindel died in the mid 1950's in the San Paolo -  Santa

Catarina area.  He did leave a wife (Pauline) and at least one  daughter and
one
son.  I have searched through some Lutheran church records  for the area,
but
found nothing.  This Schindel/Schendel family were  located in Volhynia, but

had ties to the Lublin area also.  Would love to  find my family in Brazil.
Nadine

Brazil residential white pages phone directory at
http://www.listaonline.com.br/pagamanet/web/telefonesResidenciais.aspx?ipa=1
6&idi=3&ies=  finds no Schendel listings.  There is one Schindel listing,
and numerous Schenkel listings.

ANTONIO DUARTE SCHINDEL
RUA DOUTOR SALVADOR FRANCA 1253 - JD BOTANICO
PORTO ALEGRE - Rio Grande do Sul
Telefone : (51) 3339-6452

Maybe a distant cousin to write for family information.

Good luck.

Joe in Texas