[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Germans in Brazil

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 21:49:41 PST 2008

Hi,

Well, I have a good research about Volhynians on Brazil. I'm very curious
about this stuff. I have a extensive documentation about my grandparents who
migrated in 1908 to South Brazil.

I can translate the Portuguese documentation I have, it's about the first
Volhynian parish in Ijui village.

And I can do a translation for you if you need.

Please let me know about this stuff.

Best Regards,

Mauricio Norenberg