[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] name of village

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 3 14:32:03 PST 2008

Adelheid,

It would be better if we had a bit more context for these place
names.  Should they be in Volhynia, Poland, or???

My best guess is that you are looking for Schoenbaum = Listvyanka a
short distance north of the Black Sea, about 40 km NW of Mariupol.

The town of Zaporizza (your Saporoshje II??) is about 200 km WNW of
Mariupol.  There are several other village possibilities including
one about 90 km NNW of Mariupol.

There are several possibilities for Kubyschev but the most likely,
given the other locations, is one about 30 km NNW of Mariupol.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca