[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ Files & Deportation to Siberia

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Mon Feb 18 15:09:34 PST 2008

Hello Kyle:
You can search the EWZ films for the Zietz family only if they were in a
German Refugee Camp at the end of the war. If they were still in Volhynia, I
don't believe there are any Russian Records available. However if they were
in Germany at the end of the war you can search the EWZ film #2098652. You
can order this film from any Family Research Centre of the Church of Jesus
Christ of Latter Day Saints. The Research Centers in Saskatchewan are at
Kindersley, Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon. You will have to
go to the Center to order the Film from Salt Lake City.

Nelson