[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kuhl-Janke -kraushaar

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Sat Feb 23 10:37:46 PST 2008

Hi Verna,

Zimmerman is one of the names in my list, also.

My relationship to Zimmerman is that my father's sister, Teofelia Welke,
Married William Zimmerman (in USA), who was also said to be a cousin.
William's parents were Jacob and Louise Zimmerman. I do not know where the
Zimmerman family originated, yet.  It's not clear to me if William and
Teofelia knew each other in Poland. We are pretty sure Teofelia was born in
Dubeczno.

William had many siblings who also came to this country. They mostly settled
in the Rainier, Oregon, USA area.

I am a member of SGGEE and have provided what information I have to the
SGGEE database.

If you think your Zimmermans could have a connection to mine, I'd love to
know more.

Joyce Welke Guasch
Henderson, NV USA
formerly Rainier, OR USA
Researching Welke, Zimmerman,
Jesse, Gurke, Ratz, Lentz, Pirsch, Arndt
of East Poland
jguasch at fastmail.net