[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Neumann Family

Andrzej Nejman anejman at wp.pl
Sun Jan 6 05:01:10 PST 2008

Hello,

my name is Andrzej Nejman and I am Polish. However, my ancestors were
German, and the spelling of their surnames was Neumann.

One of my ancestors was Johann Gottfried Neumann, the son of Johann
Christoph Neumann and Christina Charlotta, born on 20 December 1800 in
Wieloleka, which belonged to Grodziec (or Grojec) Lutheran Parish. It is
a place between Konin and Kalisz in central Poland.
Later on he moved towards Babiak or Izbica and married Beata Jesse (or
Jeszke, or Jeschke), the daughter of Jacob Jesse. After the marriage he
changed his name to Boguslaw. His sons and grandsons became Catholics.

Has anyone got any copies of Lutheran documents (birth, marriage, death)
from the parish of Grodziec (Grojec)? Or any microfilms from that
region? I would be glad for any form of help.

Thank you and best regards

Andrzej Nejman
anejman at wp.pl

Zagłosuj i zgarnij 10.000 złotych!
Wybierz z nami Internetowego SportoWWWca Roku.
Oddaj swój głos na najlepszego. - Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fsportowiec2007.html&sid=166