[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Re: Help with some discovers

"Uta Härtling" haertling.uta at gmx.de
Sun Jan 6 05:01:28 PST 2008

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 13:57:12 +0100
Von: "Uta Härtling" <haertling.uta at gmx.de>
An: "Heinz Rode" <heinz_rode at telus.net>
Betreff: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with some discovers

Hi Mauricio,

You also asked for a translation to English, which is as follows:

A reminder of the New Year 1938. Dear brother Alfred!
Another picture from back home. We have been to Lottchen's wedding, which was on December 26. This picture was again at New Year, together with everybody. Beside sister Lottchen, that is her husband. The war has separated us, our good Good wanted it like this.....
Beside of brother Franz you can see my daughter Lottie, between me and Robert is the (my) second daughter ?????emaria. So many years. My relatives  keep migrating back and forth.
Love ???

I did not yet look at the scan and will write again if I find something to add.

Greetings,

Uta Härtling (from Kassel, Germany)