[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] location of Freitagsheim near Miloslaw in the Posen province of Wreschen

larry steinke larrysteinke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:04:28 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have a map from around 1944 of the area south-west of
Miloslaw in the Posen province of Wreschen?
I have looked on http://mapy.amzp.pl and found
3770_Miloslaw_1944.jpg but I need to see the one south of it (3870
Pientschkowo)
I am looking to find a small settlement around 8 km from Milowslaw
that was called Freitgasheim in 1944.
or does anyone have a list of villages in this area with the
corresponding Polish names.?
The 1:300 000 map of the area P40_S25_PYZDRY shows the area but is
from 1933 and Freitagsheim does not appear on this
so it seems it was a place renamed to Freitagsheim after 1933.

Cheers.
-Larry