[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kleiin Volhynia

steve sgrossmeyer at wi.rr.com
Thu Jan 24 07:09:26 PST 2008

>From Steve Grossmeyer    (Port Washington Wisconsin USA)

I've found new information that I would like to add to my original request...
Eduard Klein born in Russia 1879  father Adolf Klein mother Teofile Mateos

Eduard / Edward Married to Juliana / Julia Menzer on May 17 1902 in Berrien Michigan (USA)...   This was Julias 2nd marriage

Julias Father  Christian Menzer and mother Coroline / Karoline Berger (Burger)

Julias First marriage to  ??  Krohn  Kronn   Kron    children Albert  Ernestina
Any information much appreciated...          sg

Hello....
My name is Steve Grossmeyer from Milwaukee Wisconsin.  I am seeking any
information on my great grandfather.  EDWARD KLEIN born 1879 wife JULIANA
??...   Immigrated to the US in 1900..   Any information on this family
would be appreciated...
Regards     s grossmeyer