[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mariendorf, Volhynia, Russia

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Fri Jun 13 16:53:11 PDT 2008

The following message was posted by Michael but
there was a problem with distribution.  I am
therefore passing it on to the list.  Michael is
a list member but if you want to correspond
personally with him, his address is:

>Hello Sally,
>
>other known names of Mariendorf are Puchawa and Puchowo.
>
>On my webside www.ahnenforschung-grohn.de I have a map of this colonie.
>Maybe somebody has more information about Mariendorf to complete the map.
>
>You will find the map here "Orte / Städte in Wolhynien" => "Puchawa /
>Puchowo / Mariendorf". If you click on the thumbnail you can see a larger
>picture.
>
>In Mariendorf I am searching about this surenames: Krause, Hackbart, Rode,
>Arnhold. Has anybody information about?
>
>Best regards from Germany
>Michael Grohn

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html