[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans from Platkownica, Poland

Samantha snorth5 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 24 05:52:15 PDT 2008

 Hi Listers:

 I just thought I'd re-post my interests.

 I'm researching ancestors from the German/Lutheran settlements of
 Mazowieckie Province, Poland, primarily the villages of Platkownica,
 Sadoles, Sadowne, Zazezierze, Ociete, Korytnica and Sojkowek. I understand
 that some of the people from this region immigrated to Germany.

 My grandfather, Henryk GUTGLÜK/GUTGLIK, b. Feb 1857, Zazezierze, d. 5 Sep
 1920, Platkownica, married my grandmother, Wilhelmina DITTMANN, b. 2 Dec
 1875, Zazezierze, d. 6 Oct 1970, Szczezin, Zachodniopomorskie Province.
 They were married in 1893. Children: Hilda, b. 1894 (my mother);
 Christina, b. 1898; Gertruda, b. bet. 1894 - 1901 and Gustaw, b. 13 Apr
 1901, Ociete. Hilda and Christina immigrated to the USA.

 After my grandfathers death, my grandmother married Henryk TSHENSE/CZENSE.
 b. 1865, Sojkowek, d. 1947, Slupsk. They were married 16 Oct 1921,
 Platkownica.

 g-grandparents: Jan GUTGLÜK married Karolina HINTZ.
 gg-grandparents: Frederyk GUTGLÜK married Anna BLECH

 g-parentsL Michal DITTMANN, married Krystyna LEISZNER/LEISHNER

 Other surnames that I'm researching from the German/Lutheran settlements
 are: EWALD, FRANK, JABS, KOPP, KREBS, MINKE, NEUMANN, PATZER, RADKE, RATKE,
 SHULZ, SPITZMACHER, WOLF and others.

 I'd appreciate any information about the above names - thanks.

 Samantha
 Tampa, FL, USA