[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Nezpodzanda and Tarnawka

Mike & Shirley Hewat mshewat at uniserve.com
Wed May 14 15:39:11 PDT 2008

In the family Bible it stated my grandfather, August Hartwig, was born in Nezpodzanda, Post Tutasin, Russia in 1889.  In another place it lists his being born in Tarnawka, Poland. Does anyone know where these places are?  Or if they still exist as I can not find either place.  A brother, Johan, was born in Rouno or Rocno, Wolinien, Polland c1895.  A sister, Amalie, was born in Volynia in 1886.

Thank you.

Shirley Hewat