[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gohl/Hoell descendants #2

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 1 11:24:07 PDT 2008

Rose-Marie,

Have you yet checked the Parish Records Index (PRI) database?

I see a Jan Frydryck / Johann Friedrich age 19, marrying Sara Hell age 24, in 1848, film #729454.   This record will give the name of the parents of both parties, plus where they were born.

Also the children Ferdinand born in 1850, Jan/Johann in 1855, and Anna Wilhelmine in 1853, all from film #729455. And Dorota/Dorothea born in 1857 on film 729456.    There are other Gohl children shown too, but may belong another family .

You will need or order in these films through your local LDS Family History Center and make copies of the original entries for your personal records (and then add your data to the main Pedigree Database.)

By the way I see a Karl Ludwig Gohl, born abt 1830 in Powsino (Plock) in the main Pedigree database.  I suspect he may be brother to your Johann Friedrich.

Rose Ingram