[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Villages - Question from new SGGEE member

DON JAHNKE djahnke at rogers.com
Sat Nov 8 17:46:35 PST 2008

I have joined this week and have just started to enjoy the wealth of information on SGGEE website.
I am researching Jahnke and Jedel families.
I have questions regarding finding villages in the Volhynia area.
I have found village refernces on the Hamburg passenger Lists as well as the Volhynian Polish databases which I would like to locate on a map in particular:

Pamiatka, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland   1865
Mostki Warzymowskie, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland   1862
Seefelde Zifeld , Volhynia  1882
Kissilinka , Volhynia  1885

Cecow , Russland     - Hamburg Passenger Lists 1892
Sabilno , Russland   -             "                          1890

What would be the likely mode of travel from Cecow to Hamburg in 1890 ?

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Don