[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Villages - Question from newSGGEE member

Ted Belke belketb at telus.net
Sun Nov 9 16:10:04 PST 2008

Don

There is a Radziejow in Powiat (county) Chelm in Eastern Poland. To the west
of Powiat Chelm is Powiat Leczsna which has the market town Cycow. This may
be your Cecow. Currently I am indexing the 1863 Lublin church records which
include this area. The 1863 records that I am currently indexing indicate
there is a Jahnke family in Pawlow not far from Cycow. The Jahnke name also
appears frequently in earlier as well as later Lublin records at various
other locations throughout the province of Lublin.

ted