[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Canadian Passenger Lists

gary and rhonda simpson garynrho at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:18:10 PDT 2008

This was announced on another list I belong to and I have to say it is great
news for anyone researching Cdn Passenger lists...Although I have spent the
last several years scouring page by page the digitized copies with
considerable success so it is a little late for me, but I have one elusive
family that may just be there....I can hardly wait.

"On Tuesday the 16th of September 2008, Ancestry.ca in partnership with the
Library and Archives Canada (LAC) will announce the world-first online
launch
of the complete and fully indexed Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935."

Rhonda