[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Documents to be translated

Lois Klarenbach lklarenbach at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 29 11:20:11 PDT 2008

Dear List Members,

I have just received documents from Parafia Ewangelicko-Augsburska in
Radomiu, Poland regarding my Grandmother "Anna Schmidt" Pachal.  One I
believe to be the baptismal document written in Polish, the other page
is apparently not German Script but not identifiable (altho, I suspect
Russian).

If there is any person or persons willing to translate these for me I
will scan them and forward them to you.  Hoping to hear from someone
on the list.  Thank you.

Lois Klarenbach
15 Capri Road
Leduc, Alberta