[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Small survey regarding SGGEE website.

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 4 09:43:14 PDT 2009

As you may know, we are working on a redesign for our site.  It is still
several months away from rolling out for use but I have a question to
ask.  This question applies only to those people who are still using
this browser to view websites -

**  IE6  (Internet Explorer Version 6)  **

If you are not using this, you can simply trash this message.  You can
check which version you have by clicking on "Help" near the top and then
on "About Internet Explorer".  You may find some other numbers after the
6 such as 6.x.xx but I only care if the 6 is there at the beginning.

If you are using it, please respond to me PERSONALLY rather than through
the mailing list.  I really would like for everyone of you to respond if
you are using it as it will be important to my design process.

Please also answer the following question:

"Why do you continue to use it when IE7 is available at no cost?"

Thanks very much for your time and effort.

--
Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB