[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Deciphering & locating Village

LINDASUSAK at comcast.net LINDASUSAK at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 05:28:54 PDT 2009

Dear Joyce,

I just transcribed (from old script) and translated a birth entry for my great-grandfather in Polish with the help of friends and a dictionary. If you want to send me yours, I'll look at it and try to translate it for you.  Once you know the name of the village, you can probably find it on google map.
lindasusak at comcast.net