[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christmas Greetings

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 19:50:26 PST 2009

Why?  Perhaps they reused some old web page code...

The point I, and others, have made - they do NOT check
the validity of whatever name, ID, or phone number you enter.

Should I spell it out?  Leave Information Erroneously  (L. I. E.)

Bob

In a message dated 12/25/2009 1:23:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,