[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sao Paulo - Brazil

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 12:29:28 PST 2009

Hi Joe!

There is a charge yes... 25 Reais is about 10 dollars for each certificate.
The problem is how to pay from US. I have to check with those guys how to do
this or I'll pay for you.

Here is the link you have to fill. Use Google translator and you will
understand. Let me know if you have some problem.
http://www.memorialdoimigrante.sp.gov.br/servicos/certdesemb/index.asp

Regards
Eduardo