[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Canada vs. Brazil

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 19:58:12 PST 2009

It's a common history.
I'm starting to figure out that's a good subject. For some reason, have a
lot o families that lost connections between Canada and Brazil. My
grandmother ever told me his father sent a received many letters from
Canada.

As my research, it was 4 families (brothers/sisters)
Johann Norenberg and Julianna Braun - >  My grandparents, came to Brazil in
1908
Gottfried Norenberg and wife > Came to Brazil
Emmilie Norenberg (married with Gottlieb Henschke - > Went to Canada
Andreas Norenberg (married I don't remember who) I don't know where he went

But my grandmother has still remembering and wishing to reconnect to this
families on canada until his decease (2003). And it still my wish too.

Mauricio Norenberg