[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Does Daria Firus = Anna Dorothea Firus????

Kristen ohgrmtns at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 12:04:04 PST 2009

Does anyone know if Daria is a?shortened form of a name or a nickname?? My maternal g-g-g was listed as Daria FIRUS.? I can find a Anna Dorothea FIRUS married to a Martin STUEBNER but not a Daria FIRUS married to a Martin STIEBNER.

Kristen FEIFERT Clark

Researching: PFEIFER- PFEIFFER- FEIFFER- FEIFER- FEIFERT- PFEIFERT- PFEIFFERT; STIEBNER- STEBNER- STIBNER; KRUEGER- KRUGER; SONNENBERG; FIRUS; JABUSCH; HENNING; HENNIG; POLINSKE; ZIEBART- ZIEBARTH- CIEBART

In: Lublin area; ?Nedbajewka, Gruental, Lodsjanowka, Kutuzowka, Volhynia