[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Just for curiosity

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 07:41:50 PST 2009

I tried to find out a reason for my family boarding in France but have no
concrete answer. Just theories. One of those was the pass was cheaper than
other ports.

Do you need help for finding the arrival certificate of your family in
Brazil?
For Rio de Janeiro there is no online database.

Let me know.

Eduardo