[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Teofila Malachowski

Gary Gomes ggomes at soundviewnet.com
Sun Jan 4 11:39:41 PST 2009

I am seeking help to find information on the family of my great grandmother,
Teofila Malachowski (or Malashevski, etc.).

Teofila was born October 7, 1867 in Russian Poland.  She married Christian
Lange about 1887 and bore a son Edmund in 1888 and a daughter Edmunda in
1889   - I believe in the general Lutsk - Lublin area.  Unfortunately these
dates are after the St Petersburg records.

They migrated to Canada in October 1890; first to Winnipeg and then to
Ebenezer, SK.  Christian died before 1896 and Teofila remarried Rudolph
Pachal.

Intermarried family includes Schindler, Gurel and Pries.  The Daniel
Schindlers, who migrated with them to Canada (same ship),show their
residence at time of emigration as Scheple or Ludswischkin (outside Lutsk).

Any guidance is appreciated.

Gary Gomes