[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Elizbiecin; Was Re: Boguslawka in Rozyszcze

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 5 14:14:27 PST 2009

To all on the mailing list - these maps are all available through links in the maps section of our website, one in the public area and the other in Members Only.  Remember that most of these maps can be copied to your computer by right clicking (PC) on them.  The size will be easier to manipulate there than directly on the website.

Margaret - Your villages are very close to Rozyszcze, to the east.  First refer to this map http://www.sggee.org/members/pdf_maps/volhynia/VolD2003.pdf for relative locations.

On this modern map http://download.maps.vlasenko.net/smtm100/m-35-039.jpg , Elizbiecin still appears between the vertical lines 82 & 84 and horizontal lines 44 & 46.  Dubiszcze now shows as only one village rather than split between New and Old and is the next one immediately to the west.  Each square on that map is about 2 km.

Jerry