[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Teofila Malachowski (albertmuth at aol.com)

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 6 06:55:59 PST 2009

Regarding Al Muth's mention of the Baptist settlement at Ebenezer Saskatchewan.
  Although none of the names being discussed in this thread appear, there is a very good website for the Ebenezer, Saskatchewan Baptist Cemetery at http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cansacem/ebenezer.html for those that may be interested.
    Also of probable interest to many, the Saskatchewan Genealogical Society starting in 2009, is making available to paid up members several databases at no charge, among them are.
    1.  Saskatchewan Residents Index (SRI) - an index of 2.8 million names of former and present residents Sask.from various sources including community history books, census records etc.
    2. Burial Index - about 500,000 individuals buried in Sask.

John Marsch
Swift current, Saskatchewan