[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] More about plums

Anna Zglińska zglinka at wp.pl
Sun Jan 18 15:34:19 PST 2009

Hi ;)

More about plums:

In Niedrunger villages (lower Vistula) people makes plum jam- fried in
copper kettles, stired with very long wooden stirrer. This technic of
frying plum jam spread along Vistula River in the end of XIX and
begining of XX century.

This custom survived- and now plum jam is on European Union Traditional
Food List ;)

http://www.minrol.gov.pl/DesktopModules/Announcement/ViewAnnouncement.aspx?ModuleID=1407&TabOrgID=1523&LangId=0&AnnouncementId=4739&ModulePositionId=1943

Sometimes reality seems to be peculiar, doesn't it?

Anna Zglińska

P.S. Dear Jutta, thank you for explaining people again my short answer .
I'm still waiting for an email from you ;)

Pomnażamy Twoje pieniądze - Dajemy 100% od ręki!
Zamieniamy 5 zł na 10 zł oraz 10 zł na 20 zł -
Sprawdź i kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fwpmobi.pl%2Fekstrakasa.html&sid=615