[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish translation

Richard Benert benovich at imt.net
Sat Jan 24 10:58:43 PST 2009

I have in hand a recently published article on the ethnic Germans in the
Lublin area during World War I.  It is written in Polish.  Might there be
anyone in this group who is willing to read this for me and provide at least
a rough translation for the sheer joy of learning something new?  It is 18
pages long.  Please reply privately.  Many thanks,
Dick Benert