[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 4. Re: Russian Prisoner Camp near Lodz (Greg Mason)

Anna Zglińska zglinka at wp.pl
Sat Jan 24 13:19:37 PST 2009

Hello...

There was a camp in Ruda Pabianicka. The Foundation  "Memory"  made an
ehxumation there in 2007/2008. I'm not an expert, this was the only camp
I could find. Number of those camps was not bigger than the number of
german concentration camps.

Be careful with literature, ok? As far as I remember those books that
Mason recomended you have bad reviews in academic circles. There is a
rule in history - we can claim that something is true when we had at
least two independent sources of information, f.eg. archives and
newspaper, newspaper and report etc.

Anna