[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of church records for Matyldow

Leo S sonnal at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 26 15:40:30 PST 2009

Family lore is that my great grandfather Johann Daniel Sonnenburg was
born 1844 in village of Matyldow,  I want to locate church documents
to confirm this information.  However, I have located three Matyldow
villages and  would like to know in which churches the birth records
would most likely be found for each of the villages.

1/
  Matyldow (Jerry Franks Maps K & L) located near lake Jez Zdworskie
South of Plock, East of Gostynin,  NW of Gabin.

2/ Matyldow (Jerry Franks Map L) located SE of Ilow, NE of Lowicz, W
of Sochaczew

3/ Matyldow (Jerry Franks Map C Luck Region) located N of Torczyn, NW
of Torczyn, SW of Chorochoryn.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Leo Sonnenberg