[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wandering Volhynians Newsletter

Carol Jones thejoneses at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 4 13:36:10 PDT 2009

Hi Ronald,

Ronald Roggow wrote:

"Does anyone know how I might obtain old copies of this former newsletter?"

This is the response I got from the Librarian at the Historical Society of
Germans from Poland and Volhynia:

"Unfortunately we sell these newsletters as a complete set only.  I am
sorry, but we cannot break apart the sealed packages. We do have a sample
set.  If you are here in Edmonton and are a member, you could borrow the
ones you wanted and take them to STAPLES and photocopy them on your own."

Carol Jones